[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 99, Issue 25

Kevin Driscoll kedrisco at usc.edu
Thu Oct 25 15:30:54 PDT 2012

Hello Frances,

I am currently working on a dissertation project on the technical and
social history of Fidonet. Jason Scott's 8 episode BBS documentary has
been an invaluable resource:

http://www.bbsdocumentary.com/

Scott's narrative focuses primarily on events in the U.S. and Europe
but provides a useful starting point for scholarship in the area.
There are also uncut versions of many of the interviews available on
archive.org and textfiles.com.

Best of luck with your project. I'm looking forward to hearing more!

Kevin Driscoll
PhD candidate
Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
U. of Southern California