[Air-L] EU COST Network "Dynamics of Virtual Work"

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 31 16:44:38 PDT 2012

I wonder if you consider persons who work behind firewalls programming and
who never bring work home and there is no remote or Internet communication
involved? I work in such a job mostly. Communication is still key in
management but it is local communication with coworkers not outside the
building. Yes, ICT use is high because we do computationally intensive work
to produce data products for analysts of a variety of nationally relevant
research questions. Or is this even an appropriate point in an Internet
research forum?