[Air-L] Web 2.0

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:02:35 PDT 2012

Going along with Steve, I'd definitely second the
http://nms.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/07/03/1461444812451567.abstract
 article.

Also, I believe that both Henry Jenkins' and Biella Coleman's new books (to
be published soon!) have vivid critiques of Web 2.0 as a term.

Alex

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Student
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt