[Air-L] Web 2.0

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 05:27:09 PDT 2012

In fact, the Web is currently developing Web <30, to be rolled out
with Chrome 25, Firefox 20, Opera 15, and IE 10 later this winter.

If you are interested in cutting-edge research and convolving
observation with participation, you can take part in the design of Web
<30 yourself.  It is being developed through a massively
multistakeholder open online crowd-refined platform generation
(MMOOCRPG) design.[1]  Building on the exponential success of past
efforts,[2] the development mailing list includes a periodic
distributed auto-immolating critique of its own work, where the future
web is continuously redefined as its own dual.[30]

Sam.

[1] http://thepcspy.com/read/web_50__a_glimpse_of_the_future/
[2] http://www.minnick.com/ready-web-8-0/
[30] https://groups.google.com/group/building-a-distributed-decentralized-internet