[Air-L] EU COST Network "Dynamics of Virtual Work"

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:47:52 PDT 2012

Dear Christian, Ursula and AoIR-ians,

I'm presently developing World University and School, which is like
Wikipedia with MIT OpenCourseWare. WUaS is planning to become a wiki
school/university in all <205 countries
(http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Nation_States) and 7,413
languages (http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Languages);
Wikipedia, by way of comparison, is in 285 languages, as wiki, and we
all created it. A new, Creative Commons' licensed, wiki, which
Wikipedians and Wikimedians, based in Berlin, are currently
developing, is in the works for WUaS.

Here's the very first flyer for the first, matriculating, MIT-centric,
bachelor's degree class, in 2014, in English -
http://scottmacleod.com/WUaSFriendsFlyerforProspectiveStudentApplicants.pdf
- to give you an idea of how WUaS works. (WUaS even is planning an
online, all-instruments, all-languages Music School -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University_Music_School -
each a wiki page to begin.

WUaS is also planning to offer free, MIT OCW-centric, CC-licensed,
bachelor, Ph.D., I.B., law and M.D. degrees, in many, many countries,
including in some of the ones you mention in this email, Christian. I
just wanted to come into communication here with you about these
possibilities. MIT OCW-centric degrees, and open, online,
people-to-people schools, will benefit a lot of people.

Are there ways for me or WUaS to become involved in these projects,
even though I don't live in any of these countries?

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Scott

http://scottmacleod.com