[Air-L] Canadians Connected 2012 today any other AoIR members here?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 18 07:00:28 PDT 2012

Cool Rena I also volunteer with women who have experienced violence in
Ottawa and am a Carleton graduate.

You can see my picture here, although I have a beard today.

ca.linkedin.com/in/petertimusk

Although I read on gender and the net my own research here is on age and the
net.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-008-x/2009002/article/10910-eng.htm