[Air-L] DRAFT Program(me) for IR13.0

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 00:16:39 PDT 2012

Hello,

A number of folks have inquired about the program for IR13.0, mostly
asking where it is. Although it was mentioned in an email to authors,
a draft version of the program can be found here:

http://bit.ly/ir13program

I will reiterate that this is a *draft*. As the authors' registration
deadline approaches (today in most of the world!), we will remove
presentations of those who have not registered. Already, you may find
your presentation has moved, as we have attempted to reduce the number
of parallel panels. In general, we will try to keep your presentations
close to where they have already been scheduled, but I urge you to
keep in mind that this is a draft program, and subject to change.

I recognize some of you are hoping to dash out for Sunday travel, and
while I understand the reasoning, please be aware that we are
programmed through to the beginning of Sunday evening. And at that
point, there will be food and wine at the banquet. And with it, you
might expect spontaneous dancing, unintended revelations,
over-familiarity with newfound friends, and general carousing.
Seriously, who would choose a coach seat on a transatlantic redeye
over that?

Best,

Alex

//
// This email is
// [x] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [ ] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//
// Please attribute any stupid errors above to autocorrect on my phone.
// (But I probably was typing on a keyboard.)