[Air-L] Fwd: All about Social Data, at the Sentiment Symposium (discount registration expires Sept 10)

Shulman, Stuart stu at texifter.com
Wed Sep 5 08:58:01 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seth Grimes <grimes at altaplana.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Subject: All about Social Data, at the Sentiment Symposium (discount
registration expires Sept 10)
To: stu at texifter.com

It's no coincidence that four of Twitter's certified program partners are
sponsoring and exhibiting at the upcoming Sentiment Analysis
Symposium<http://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=42215&e=c3R1QHRleGlmdGVyLmNvbQ==&l=http://sentimentsymposium.com>:
Attensity in Twitter's engagement and analytics categories; DataSift and
Gnip as data resellers; and Topsy for analytics and data. Social data is *
important*, and the Sentiment Analysis Symposium is *the* conference for
everyone who needs to discover meaning and opportunity in social media.
It's about leading-edge social intelligence, rooted in what's practical
today. You'll have an opportunity to meet the Twitter-partner companies and
our other sponsors -- and hear from an all-star speakers line-up -- at the
October 30 symposium in San Francisco.

Are you involved in marketing, market research, customer experience, or
media, or do you work in government and public affairs? With keynotes by
Kate Niederhoffer, an expert on the psychology of social media (ex-Dachis
and Nielsen), and VS Subrahmanian of the University of Maryland -- and
speakers from the American Cancer Society, Cisco, Dow Jones, IBM, J.D.
Power, Thomson Reuters, and more -- the symposium is for you.

Register by September 10 for a $100 early-registration
discount<http://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=42215&e=c3R1QHRleGlmdGVyLmNvbQ==&l=http://sentimentsymposium.com/registration.html>.
The Agenda link on the registration page will take you to the full program,
you'll also find information on all nine of our (current) sponsors. They
include Lexalytics, whose text and sentiment analysis are a key DataSift
content-processing component. Lexalytics sentiment analysis is also plugged
into Radian6 and is used by a host of other social-intelligence and "voice
of the customer" applications. Symposium sponsor DiscoverText, a start-up
that provides cloud based text analytics, similarly delivers
unlimited-access Twitter analytics via a deal with Gnip.

Our sponsor NetBase is the leader in brand sentiment and a spectrum of
social-intelligence applications, and Converseon as a full-service social
media agency with its own innovative social-intelligence tools. Viralheat
is a new entrant that is poised to disrupt with its Social Media Simplified
message.

Will you join us at the symposium? Please register by September 10 for a
$100 early-bird
discount.<http://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=42215&e=c3R1QHRleGlmdGVyLmNvbQ==&l=http://sentimentsymposium.com/registration.html>(Additional
attendees from your company are eligible for an extra $200 off.)

And if you have questions or concerns, please do contact me.

Thanks, and I hope to see you next month,

Seth Grimes