[Air-L] Professionalization Website

Jonathan Sterne, Dr. jonathan.sterne at mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 5 05:05:17 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for crossposting.

Since 1999, I have maintained a collection of web pages that provides links to useful resources for people on the academic job market in communication studies, though others in critical humanities fields may find the materials useful as well.  In recent years, I have added material on other aspects of professional life and will continue to do so.  You can find it at:

http://sterneworks.org/Academe

I am always looking for good suggestions for material to add to the site, and as you'll see, I have used it to archive some material that has been circulated in other fora.  If you have a suggestion for a link or a document worth archiving, please email me at jonathan.sterne at mcgill.ca.  Please note that I do not post or keep track of job ads, nor am I particularly interested in promoting commercial services.  I intend to continue building the site, so suggestions for other areas to cover would be appreciated. There are also probably typos and other small errors on the new pages that need correction.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
--Jonathan

--