[Air-L] Free e-seminar on webcam ethnography, 9-23 Oct 2012

John Postill jrpostill at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 23:28:45 PDT 2012

Dear colleagues

I'm forwarding a recent post by Steve Lyon about an e-seminar soon be held
via the EASA Media Anthropology Network mailing list. These sessions are
free and open to all with a genuine interest in the subject.

For more info on the seminars and how to join the listserv see:
http://www.media-anthropology.net/index.php/e-seminars

Best wishes

John Postill
RMIT Melbourne