[Air-L] Post-secular (digital) media practices

Leurs, K.H.A. (Koen) K.H.A.Leurs at uu.nl
Mon Sep 24 07:44:56 PDT 2012

Dear subscribers,

For a new project I'm trying to review prior work on the topic of post-secularisms and digital media practices.
So far I mostly find work on Habermas and the public sphere in post-secular society (i.e. Bernstein, Naturalism, secularism and religion: habermas's via media, 2010, in Constellations).
What, if any, are the debates taking place, emergent discussions?

Kind regards,

Koen Leurs.

Koen Leurs, PhD | Media & Culture Department | Utrecht University | Muntstraat 2a, 3512 EV Utrecht | tel. 030-253 7859 | K.H.A.Leurs at uu.nl<mailto:K.H.A.Leurs at uu.nl> | www.uu.nl/wiredup<http://www.uu.nl/wiredup> | www.koenleurs.net<http://www.koenleurs.net/>

NEW! Download free open-acces book
Digital passages. Moroccan-Dutch youths performing diaspora, gender and youth cultural identities across digital space
http://igitur-archive.library.uu.nl/dissertations/2012-0614-200543/UUindex.html