[Air-L] suggestions for Twitter aggregating & analytic tools

Alexander Furnas zfurnas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:15:49 PDT 2012

I meant to send this before, but I really think what you are looking for is 140kit.com

The tool you need totally depends on your research questions, desires, goals etc.
But 140kit, developed by fellow AoIR human Devin Gaffney, is a great tool for wisywig collection and analysis for people who are not particularly technically inclined.

Of course, most things won't beat writing your won program to suit exactly your needs, and running your own analysis from the ground up; but, if that is out of the question for you. Check out 140kit. For real.