[Air-L] Qualitative analysis of Twitter data

Caroline Dadas caroline.dadas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 10:48:47 PDT 2013

Hi, Satarupa.

My colleague Joel Penney and I have an article forthcoming in the next
issue of New Media and Society about the use of Twitter in Occupy Wall
Street. While we did not analyze specific tweets (our data derived from
interviews with OWS participants), hopefully parts of it will be useful to
you. An advance copy of the article is available through this link, if you
have access to Sage publications.

http://nms.sagepub.com/content/early/recent

Best,
Caroline