[Air-L] Qualitative analysis of Twitter data

F. Mutlu Binark binark at baskent.edu.tr
Mon Apr 1 12:21:00 PDT 2013

Dear Satarupa
This proceedings might be ueful for you.
•	Bayraktutan, G., Binark, M., Çomu, T., Doğu, B., İslamoğlu, G. ve
Telli-Aydemir, A  “Discussion on Methodology in New Media Studies:
Evaluation on Quantitative- Qualitative Interface Analysis on the Use of
Twitter and Facebook by Political Parties-Leaders during 2011General
Elections in Turkey”, International Symposium on Language and
Communication: Research Trends and Challenges (ISLC), 10- 13 Haziran 2012,
İzmir, Türkiye. 683- 696.    (2012)
ISBN: 978-605-86867-0-0

--
Prof.Dr. Mutlu Binark