[Air-L] Autocomplete research

René König kontakt at renekoenig.eu
Wed Apr 3 04:02:00 PDT 2013

Hello all,

Thanks Antoine, I definitely have to check that out.
I did a small comparative study using the Autocomplete tool by the
Digital Methods Initiative. I wrote about it here:
http://networkcultures.org/wpmu/re-search/2012/10/01/googling-911-a-cross-cultural-comparison-of-suggestions-for-a-loaded-term/
(and in German here: http://berlinergazette.de/google-911-autocomplete/).

Best,

René