[Air-L] Research on YouTube comment trolls?

Patrícia Dias da Silva pdiasdasilva at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:15:00 PDT 2013

Patrícia Lange has been working on that subject almost since YouTube
was launched: http://sfaapodcasts.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/update-apr-17-lange-sfaa-paper-2007.pdf
She also has other papers on her website you may find interesting.

I addressed that issue in my PhD thesis on "The Politics of YouTube:
Studying online video and political discussion":
http://repositorio.ul.pt/handle/10451/7558, especially regarding
interaction with politicians and political institutions. Send me a
private message in case you want to exchange some ideas.

I hope that helps!