[Air-L] Current research on collective intelligence and online collaboration

Ronald E. Rice rrice at comm.ucsb.edu
Sat Apr 13 21:36:26 PDT 2013

A review and model, though a bit more general than your topics:
Heinz, M. & Rice, R. E. (2009). An integrated model of knowledge
sharing in contemporary communication environments. In C. Beck (Ed.),
Communication yearbook, 33 (pp. 172-195). London: Routledge.
at http://www.comm.ucsb.edu/faculty/rrice/a99.htm
--
Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Professor in the Social Effects of Mass Communication