[Air-L] Facebook search?

Casey Tesfaye klt35 at georgetown.edu
Mon Apr 15 07:32:25 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I really appreciate the responses and suggestions I've head back about my
inquiry about finding a facebook post.

To clarify: I'm not looking for a personal post, I'm looking for a specific
post on a specifically available page.

Graph search may be helpful, but I don't have access to it yet. An API
query may be helpful, but I don't have time to set one up. I went back to
the page and looked at all of the posts from the date in question, and I
didn't see the post that I'm looking for. Knowing that wall displays are
sometimes incomplete and wondering if the display varies, I looked at that
date on that page a second time and still didn't see the post. I've tried
to look through exterior search engines, to no avail. I've also tried the
hootsuite app, but not the desktop version. I wonder if the post has been
removed from the page?

Thanks,
Casey