[Air-L] Fwd: Access to tweet archives

Sky Croeser scroeser at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 01:32:35 PDT 2013

Hi Stacy,

#rbnews is very heavily used within Greece and the Greek diaspora, and even
then mostly within left-wing and perhaps centre-left circles. It plays an
important role in Greek news reporting (even outside radiobubble), but may
not be 'popular' in the broader sense.

They want the complete archives going back to the beginning of the
hashtag's use, and had heard that there were commercial services which may
be able to provide this. I thought perhaps some people here who are using
these services for research could help.

Eugenia, does the export function work just for your own account or could
you do it for a hashtag also?

Thanks,
sky.