[Air-L] Planning a Special Issue

Adrienn Ujhelyi ujhelyi.adrienn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:40:30 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I am a social psychologist from Eötvös University, Budapest, Hungary, and
together with my colleague, Anna Kende, we are planning to submit a special
issue proposal to the European Journal of Social Psychology. We hope to see
a collection of articles which challenge some of the basic concepts of
social psychology, especially in connection to groups, intergroup
relations, prejudice, identity, categorisation, collective action, and
reflect the relevance of paying attention to social media,  Facebook,
Twitter, etc. If you are interested in publishing in this issue, please
send me a short summary about your research in order to mention it in our
proposal (until 21st of April).

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any further questions!

Ujhelyi Adrienn PhD

adrienn at adrienn.com

https://www.facebook.com/ujhelyi.adrienn