[Air-L] Qualitative analysis of Twitter data

Benjamin Gleason horns2k at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 11:03:39 PDT 2013

Hi everyone. What a great Q Satarupa!

I have an article that was recently published online first (upcoming in print) in a special issue of the American Behavioral Scientist edited by Zeynep Tufekci and Deen Freelon explored the possibilities of learning about the Occupy Wall Street movement through the #OWS hashtag.

I'm attaching the link to the article as well. Thanks to Caroline and Joel for passing on their article about OWS, I can't wait to read it :)

Here's mine: http://intl-abs.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/03/15/0002764213479372.abstract

Benjamin Gleason
Educational Psychology and Educational Technology
Michigan State University