[Air-L] Looking for best practices re privacy education

Nils Zurawski nils.zurawski at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Apr 1 01:23:46 PDT 2013

Terri,

there is a wonderful card game on Privacy that
can be used for education. And the good thing is,
there is an online version on this, played via
Facebook.

You can learn more about the online game here:
http://www.open.edu/openlearn/privacy

For the card game you have to approach
david.barnard-wills at trilateralresearch.com - you
was involved in conceptualising the game in the
first place.

I will test this game with students and
highschool pupils to see whether it can be used
for education during this spring. I will let you
know if and how it works.

best wishes

nilz

--