[Air-L] How Twitter may (or may not) influence political opinion formation - a survey for American Twitter users

Liam Wells liamkwells at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:19:24 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I am a sociology student from Plymouth University in the UK. I am currently
in the middle of my third year undergraduate dissertation.

I want to find out how influential Twitter is in political opinion
formation, specifically during last years US presidential election (thus
why I'm looking for American Twitter users only.)

The survey is made up of 23 questions and is mainly multiple choice (with a
few boxes here and there) and should not take more than 5 minutes.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MRS2F5J

I will be very grateful to everyone who fills it out, as you will be
helping me with my dissertation.

Thank you!

Liam.