[Air-L] Innovative Methods for Evaluating Promotion and Tenure

Bridget Blodgett bblodgett at ubalt.edu
Fri Apr 12 07:23:30 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

The faculty senate in the College of Arts and Science at the University of Baltimore is reviewing and revising our promotion and tenure guidelines. The College of Arts and Sciences has faculty in a broad number of fields and many engage in interdisciplinary work and we are looking to draft modern, inclusive guidelines that support the many types of work in which we engage.

Are there any list members who are willing and able to share their guidelines that support an eclectic mix of work or offer a unique perspective on modern P&T? If you prefer, please contact me off list at bblodgett at ubalt.edu.

Bridget