[Air-L] Facebook search?

Deen Freelon dfreelon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 17:49:08 PDT 2013

The search function of the Facebook Graph API has a two week rolling
window, I believe. Double Twitter's, but not helpful for historical
searches. However, if you know the wall your desired post is on, you can
pull posts all the way back to the beginning with no time limit as long
as you have access to the account you wish to pull from (so it either
has to be public or you have to be friends with the
person/organization). ~DEEN