[Air-L] Qualitative analysis of Twitter data

danah boyd aoir.z3z at danah.org
Mon Apr 1 11:25:15 PDT 2013

I (sorta) maintain a bibliography of Twitter research at: http://www.danah.org/researchBibs/twitter.php

Anyone can add their own research to the list by clicking "submit new citation" on the upper right corner.  I'd strongly welcome/encourage folks to submit their work because lots of researchers from different fields visit this site pretty regularly.

The articles on this list cover a lot of ground, far beyond qualitative analysis, but there's a lot of material there that's qualitative too.

I hope that this helps!

danah