[Air-L] Facebook search?

Rosanna Guadagno Rosanna at ua.edu
Mon Apr 15 18:37:50 PDT 2013

Hi Casey,

I've attached a link to a paper in b=press that focuses on this subject by
introducing a new technology developed specifically for mining data from
Facebook during specific dates. I am not quite sure that is it what you are
looking for but I thought it could help you. For more details, see the
paper here:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/236107504_Facebook_history_collector_A_new_method_for_directly_collecting_data_from_Facebook._(in_press)?ev=prf_pub

If the link doesn't work, let me know and I will send you a .pdf. Just let
me know. Hope it is helpful and let me know if you have more questions.

The citation for it is as follows (in APA style):
Guadagno, R. E., Loewald, T. A., Muscanell, N. L., Barth, J. M., Goodwin,
M. K., & Yang, Y. (in press). Facebook history collector: A new method for
directly collecting data from Facebook. *International Journal of
Interactive Communication Systems and Technologies.*

Best,

Rosanna

--
Rosanna E. Guadagno, Ph.D.
Program Director, Social Psychology

Phone: 703-292-5145

Email: r <Rosanna at ua.edu>guadagn at nsf.gov

Lab Site: http://osil.psy.ua.edu/
*My Psychology Today Blog:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/why-people-click*
*Associate Editor, Inquisitive Mind: (http://in-mind.org)
**Associate Editor, *International Journal of Interactive Communication
Systems and Technologies: (
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-interactive-communication-systems/41029
)
*

*
*P *Please consider the environment before printing this email