[Air-L] readings for undergrads on uncompensated labor of the internet

Robert Kozinets rkozinets at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 06:28:26 PDT 2013

Hi Alan:

It's a bit heavy on the neo-Marxianism, and focused on the realm of
consumer culture, but this Journal of Consumer Culture article by Detlev
Zwick et al is my go-to on the subject. Dr. Zwick has a number of articles
on this and related topics.

http://www.yorku.ca/dzwick/JCC_Governmentality.pdf

Best,
Rob.