[Air-L] MBA course on Social Media

P. VIGNESWARA ILAVARASAN evignesh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 20:44:53 PDT 2013

Apologies for the unsolicited email!
I am in the process of designing a course on social media for MBA students.
Any recommendations for books, articles, chapters and videos is deeply
appreciated.
I would like to have more non-marketing aspects covered in the course.
Some of the books in the market are too journalistic / rhetorical. I
need balanced material with bit of theory (so that course will not be
outdated early), more applied and exciting for MBA students!
Thanking you,
Regards,
Vignesh.
http://web.iitd.ac.in/~vignesh/
P. VIGNESWARA ILAVARASAN, PhD
Dept. of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016 India
M:+91 9910230407; O: +91 11 2659 1174; H: +91 11 2659 1936.
E: vignesh at iitd.ac.in  W:http://web.iitd.ac.in/~vignesh/