[Air-L] MBA course on Social Media

MC Cambre mcambre at ualberta.ca
Sat Aug 3 04:12:15 PDT 2013

Dear All,
I have been following the thread post-Alan's request and have admired the
level of collegiality and mutual support and sharing on this scholarly
list. I do not have expertise in the area being a recent graduate, but I
enjoyed reading the thread.
Regarding the request by Vignesh, I imagine anything by Gerard Goggin or
Howard Rheingold would be helpful to business students.
Kind regards,
carolina