[Air-L] digest it! not FB it!

Lovaas,Steven Steven.Lovaas at colostate.edu
Mon Aug 5 06:28:00 PDT 2013

Thanks for chiming in, Nick!

I find it easier to keep up with the flow of the various listserv conversations by reading my email in a threaded presentation (like the one set up by default in my iPhone). Interestingly, though, even though my mail client at work can be set up that way, that's not how I'm accustomed to encountering mail on my desktop (at work, it's all about who asks first)...

Steve Lovaas