[Air-L] IR 14 Hotel Issues

Kristin Dagmar Eckert keckert at umd.edu
Tue Aug 13 09:55:24 PDT 2013

I also found the website not so useful for booking so I booked via phone which was quick and easy (calling from within us) and the discount was immediately recognized.

Best,
Stine

Stine Eckert
Ph.D. Candidate
Treasurer, Merrill Graduate Student Association
Representative Graduate Student Government
Philip Merrill College of Journalism
University of Maryland
2100N Knight Hall
keckert at umd.edu