[Air-L] Study on language and personality

Nicola Fox Hamilton N.FoxHamilton at wlv.ac.uk
Mon Aug 19 12:17:09 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I am currently investigating the connection between the language we use and attraction in online dating. I have just started to collect data for my second study and I was wondering if you have 15 minutes to spare to take part in my online survey?

I will be very grateful for anyone who can help by taking part - or by passing it along to colleagues or students who can participate. I am also happy to sure my results with anyone who is interested.

Please click on the following link to take part: http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1295588/Language-and-attraction

Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated.

Regards,
Nicola

Nicola Fox Hamilton, MSc.
Cyberpsychologist & PhD Researcher