[Air-L] gnip now offering geolocation of twitter profiles and text

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 15:31:45 PDT 2013

Very interesting. Wonder how they're dealing with the limitations.

http://dfreelon.org/2013/05/12/twitter-geolocation-and-its-limitations/
http://takhteyev.org/papers/Takhteyev-Wellman-Gruzd-2010.pdf

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Student
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt