[Air-L] Research on memes and internet fail sites

Michelle Forelle mcforelle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 19:06:59 PDT 2013

Hi Sanni,

My peripheral interests also include memes, so I would be happy to swap
notes off-list if you're keen!

In the meantime, let me point you to this panel at last year's ROFLCon.
 The panel was called "Adventures in Aca-meme-ia" and featured a bunch of
people whose work touches on memes and the people who make them.  Most of
them have some kind of contact information listed on the video, so this may
be a fun little resource.

Best,
Michelle