[Air-L] Commercial v non commercial web mastering?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 4 19:36:50 PDT 2013

Does anyone know how much of the web that is percent of all pages are there to sell something or collect money and how many are more non-commercial creative art or personal pages. I am fairly angry over the years of of building the web since 1994 of only finding resources for web building that assume I must be running a business or that I want more web traffic to my web sites. Here is a related question, how many newbie Internet users open businesses where before they were not business people? Does the Internet encourage commerce by everyone?