[Air-L] "Pathways to Meaning" with Kendall and Markham

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 06:54:25 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Lori Kendall and I are teaching a PhD course at Aarhus University in a
couple of weeks.  If you know anyone who might be interested, we still have
about three seats remaining.  This is the second time we've taught this
course and it seems to be a good success.

Title:  Pathways to Meaning: Analytical tools for qualitative researchers
of digital media
Dates:  Tuesday, August 27 (noon) until Friday, August 30, 2013
Location: Aarhus University, Denmark
Basic Description: http://www.markham.internetinquiry.org/teaching/pathways/
Reading list:
http://www.markham.internetinquiry.org/2013/08/pathwaysreadinglist2013/

Contact me you're interested and I'll be happy to give you more
information.  Feel free to pass this along to colleagues who might be
interested and able to attend,

Best,

annette

Annette N. Markham, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Aesthetics & Communication, Aarhus
University
Guest Professor, Department of Informatics, Umeå University, Sweden
Affiliate Professor, School of Communication, Loyola University, Chicago
amarkham at gmail.com
http://markham.internetinquiry.org/
Twitter: annettemarkham