[Air-L] disappearing Youtube videos and suppression of McBudgeting?

Constance Elizabeth Kampf cka at asb.dk
Wed Aug 14 02:12:44 PDT 2013

Hi all!

Looking for any insights people might have into the overnight disappearance of 2 videos posted about McBudgeting in Youtube and the shift in Google's search algorithm that automatically changes McBudgeting to Budgeting every time you search today.  Yesterday I was able to access the video, but sadly did not record them, and for the search, it did it only the first time, today it does it every time I search and the videos are no longer present.  Bing does not do this.  I went to the WaybackMachine and found that the videos were not archived.  Any insights?  This seems like the tip of a very interesting iceberg.

Cheers,
Connie

Constance Kampf,
Associate Professor