[Air-L] Fwd: DEADLINE & REGISTRATION: Fan Studies Network Symposium

Bertha Chin bertha.chin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 02:41:11 PDT 2013

Dear all,

The deadline for submissions to the Fan Studies Network Symposium is fast
approaching. We invite abstracts by *FRIDAY 23rd AUGUST* for both
individual 20 minute papers and expressions of interest for those wishing
to participate in ‘speed geeking' sessions. Proposals may address any
aspect of fandom or fan studies. More information is available here:
http://www.uea.ac.uk/politics-**international-media/events/**
fan-studies-network-symposium<http://www.uea.ac.uk/politics-international-media/events/fan-studies-network-symposium>

Registration for the event is also now open via our Eventbrite site:
http://fanstudiesnetwork-es2.**eventbrite.co.uk/<http://fanstudiesnetwork-es2.eventbrite.co.uk/>

We are pleased to offer the low prices of £16.75 for students/unwaged and
£37.75 for waged delegates.

For enquires/abstracts please contact fsnconference at gmail.com

Best,
FSN Symposium Team