[Air-L] Associate Editor: International Journal of Information Communication Technologies and Human Development (IJICTHD)

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Wed Aug 21 04:10:34 PDT 2013

International Journal of Information Communication Technologies and
Human Development (IJICTHD) (with several indices) is looking for a
few Associate Editors. To follow the peer review process, after the
review process been completed, we request that one associate editor
briefly review the paper. We encourage scholars and academics on this
list to show their interests by sending a request with a short CV.

Looking forward to your requests and thanking you.

On behalf of IJICTHD
Hakikur Rahman
Editor-in-Chief
International Journal of Information Communication Technologies and
Human Development (IJICTHD)
http://www.igi-global/ijicthd
or
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-information-communication-technologies/1101