[Air-L] of interest? Left Coast Book Sale & No Excuses Writing Contest

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 08:08:58 PDT 2013

I know, I know, I'm writing to announce a sale on books.   I don't even
know if that's acceptable behavior for the air- list.  BUT, this is a great
(and rare) sale on books from Left Coast Press (Mitch Allen was former
senior editor at Sage/Alta Mira before starting his own press).  The
selection might be of interest to some of you.

Best Regards... and sorry if this is just junkmail you have to delete.....

annette