[Air-L] Help finding admissions people

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 16:33:58 PDT 2013

Hello, All,

I hate emails recruiting participants that go out to the list. But here I go.

We are trying to find admissions people: those who work in a regular
capacity evaluating students who are applying for university study.
This might include admissions officers, transcript evaluators, and
other academic staff and faculty who directly evaluate applications
materials.

We are looking from both undergraduate and graduate admissions folks,
and so if you are a faculty member who regularly makes admissions
decisions based on application materials we want you.

"For what" you might ask? Just to chat, with a group of your peers,
about potential alternative forms of credentials and markers of
experience. It will take 90 minutes of your time, at most, and a
webcam and the ability to use Google Hangouts.

If you are willing, please go to:

http://bit.ly/altadmit

Or, if you know someone who would be, please forward this to them.

Thank you!

Alex

//
// This email is
// [x] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [ ] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net