[Air-L] A suggestion for reading lists and syllabi

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:00:19 PDT 2013

Just to semi-second this, does AoIR not have a wiki for resources on the
main website? It'd be cool if we could keep an opt-in archive of
bibliographies, syllabi, research tools, etc.

Alex

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Student
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt