[Air-L] A suggestion for reading lists and syllabi

Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 12:48:10 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Long time lurker.

I set up a Google Site for this type of function. It started with work from
researchers and educators in the Literacy Researchers Association that
wanted to build up a collection of open ed resources. The syllabi and
teaching resources section is pretty sparse right now. But, it should pick
up quickly as I have students in my graduate program populating and
cleaning up the resources.

https://sites.google.com/site/textsandtools/

If you're interested in getting involved...shoot me your Google Account and
I'll add you as an editor. If you want to use it...feel free.

-Ian O'Byrne

W. Ian O'Byrne, Ph.D.
wiobyrne.com

University of New Haven
Department of Education
*"Feet on the Ground and Eyes to the Sky"*
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT  06516
(203) 479-4272