[Air-L] disappearing Youtube videos and suppression of McBudgeting?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 14 03:15:13 PDT 2013

Like me not sending a list reply to the list. Constant use of the Internet may be degrading quality use.

From: cka at asb.dk
To: ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Subject: RE: [Air-L] disappearing Youtube videos and suppression of McBudgeting?
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:57:57 +0000

Hi Peter,

Thanks, you are right, I was able to get to it after restarting.  I will be more careful about checking on multiple computers before I post.  One phenomenon I did observe was a pattern on 3 different computers that Mcbudgeting was changed to budgeting in google
 and not in bing on the first search, and 4 times in a row this morning on a single computer.  I didn't record the phenomenon, has anyone else experienced Google changing the search term? If so, in what contexts?

Cheers,

Constance