[Air-L] digital ethnography and social media network analysis training

Arto Lanamäki arto.lanamaki at uia.no
Thu Aug 15 04:02:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

That's a useful list of references, Cristina. Thanks. I would like to add this great book to the list:

Boellstorff, Tom, Nardi, Bonnie, Pearce, Celia, & Taylor, T.L. (2012). Ethnography and Virtual World : A Handbook of Method. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.

With kind regards,
Arto Lanamäki
University of Bergen