[Air-L] digital ethnography and social media network analysis training

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 10:06:08 PDT 2013

I'm currently compiling a list in a Zotero group; if anyone is interested,
feel free to apply for group membership if you'd like to help compile!

https://www.zotero.org/groups/digitalethnography

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Student
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt