[Air-L] isn't all the discussion on this list uncompensated labour

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 2 18:23:14 PDT 2013

and surely someone will profit from some of it

just as the are profiting from my Wikilabouring and my tweetlabouring

There are moral rewards, social rewards, and material rewards
Me, I prefer Naches.
   Barry Wellman

   NetLab Director                   FRSC                  INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6

   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $22  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8