[Air-L] AoIR Wiki Was: A suggestion for reading lists and syllabi

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 20:15:13 PDT 2013

Oh, good to know! And boy does this wiki need an update. I'm surprised we
don't have regular "add it to the wiki" messages when people ask to compile
reading lists and syllabi!

How do we go about getting accounts for the wiki? My guess is the
"transitioning the membership system" message is pretty outdated...