[Air-L] Conference hotel rate

Theo Plothe tp6316a at student.american.edu
Sun Aug 18 15:34:30 PDT 2013

Just a quick note, the Westin is sold out at the published conference
rate for Wednesday night, and there are no double rooms available at
the conference rate for Thursday through Saturday. I'm not sure about
single occupancy, but the only double rooms would be a single bed with
a roll-away. Regrettably, the reservation desk does not have the
ability to add rooms at the stated $159 rate. The lack of rooms came
as a surprise to me, and I thought I would share this before others
called expecting a room at the conference rate.

--
Theo Plothe
Ph.D. Student